Fashion trends come and go. But here are five wardrobe essentials that will last a lifetime. The secret to unlocking that next-level style is in knowing the basics well. Then you won’t have to worry about deciding on what to wear.
Here are Five wardrobe essential items to add to your closet today.
1. A little black dress: Is your wardrobe even complete without a black dress in it?
Fashion historians ascribe the origins of the little black dress to the 1920s designs of Coco Chanel.
The little black dress became a massive part of fashion that it is often referred to as the “LBD” – intended to be long-lasting, versatile, affordable, and widely accessible. If you ever had to make a quick outfit decision, throw on your LBD. For a pop of color, the LBD can easily be paired with any of our Kimonos.
Just like that, you have pulled off an easy, classy look.
2. Denim Trousers: Jeans never go out of style; they have been around since being invented in 1873 and are not going anywhere. Perfect for dressing up or down, one can style a pair of skinny, straight, or loose-fitted jeans with a Kimono from our store, heels, sneakers, or even loafers to achieve that Meghan Markle slay. It’s perfect for every event, any time, any day.
3. A Classic White Button-up Shirt: Similar to a great pair of jeans or the LBD, the white button-up shirt is a wardrobe essential every closet should have. Whether it is an office-ready Oxford dress shirt or a relaxed button-up, white shirts are a must-have, no matter the season. It’s one of those timeless pieces that get a ton of wear, which makes investing in one you love that much more important.
4. Jumpsuit: The jumpsuit rarely makes it to the list of wardrobe staples, but we assure you it’s one of the most versatile and fun garments you’ll ever own. The jumpsuit has carved for itself a stylish niche in the world of high fashion. It can be your go-to piece for casual weekend outings when worn with crocs or flat sandals. Or, you can dress it up for a night on the town with heels and some bling. A touch of lace adds unexpected feminity and charm to this apparel.
5. A Kimono: Kimonos are a lightweight layering piece you can wear all year round; it is the perfect wardrobe staple for every woman seeking comfort and style; there’s something gloriously decadent about robe-like garments. Not many items of clothing can be worn for a beach holiday, thrown on for a cocktail hour, and worn as a standalone piece. You can choose from our plethora of ABÈBÍBYTAN KIMONOS that come in different colors, prints, lengths, and fabric types.